Fertility Treatment in the Czech Republic
Welcome to Medicare-Service, your contact for IVF treatment in the Czech Republic.
For more than 13 years, we have been looking after couples from German-speaking countries on their way to the desired child in the EU neighboring Czech Republic.
Our clinics in the Czech Republic have an average success rate of between 40% and 45% with an average age of approximately 35 years. With several attempts the success rate increases.
Medicare-Service is the German representation of the clinics NATALART in Pilsen, PRONATAL Nord in Teplice and Pronatal Spa in Karlsbad. As a representative of the clinics in the Czech Republic, we offer you a free service. All our represented clinics in the Czech Republic are certified according to ISO 9001: 2000 and work at the highest quality level.
- In the Czech Republic, unmarried couples can also have a IVF treatment
- IVF treatment is generally only possible for couples (men and women), for single women or same-sex couples, treatment is not possible.
- An IVF / ICSI treatment is recommended by the doctors to about 43 years (woman).
- Unfortunately, for legal reasons, we can not offer any help with egg donation.
- In the Czech Republic sex selection of embryos is not allowed.